I'm seeking full-time opportunities in product design, UI/UX design, creative technology, and front-end engineering post-graduation in May 2018.
places I've worked at:
Georgia Tech's CoLab
The Goat Farm Arts Center
Bank of America
a little about me...
I'm a Brooklyn-bred creative who finds joy in spending long afternoons in art museums, in storytelling through photography, and by designing experiences that captivate users. Recently, I was a KPCB Engineering Fellow at DoorDash dabbling in design and front-end web technologies.
I'm in my last year at Georgia Tech where I study Computational Media with a minor in Industrial Design. My university experience has been an amalgamation of computer science, digital media, and design, shaping my interdisciplinary background.
Fun facts that I normally throw out in icebreakers:
- I was able to travel to 11 cities last year (most without an expense out of my own pocket).
- Photos I've taken garner surprisingly exciting attention every once in a while. Some cool places where my images have landed:
- As a featured submission on Unsplash with 450k+ views and 3k+ downloads.
- In a mobile gallery truck where prints were available for purchase and 100% of profits were donated directly to the Atlanta Community Food Bank.
- On a viral Buzzfeed article garnering over a million views.
- I'm spending the first half of my senior year (and 21st birthday) in Copenhagen, Denmark this fall semester through an exchange program.
I love when people reach out - don't shy away from the button below whether it's to chat over brunch, discuss potential opportunities, or just a simple hello! 😊👇🏼