places I've worked at
Goat Farm Arts Center
Bank of America
I will be joining BuzzFeed as a product design intern on the Tasty team this summer.
I am still open to full-time opportunities in product design, UI/UX design, creative technology, and front-end engineering.
I'm a Brooklyn-bred creative who finds joy in spending long afternoons in art museums, in storytelling through photography, and by designing experiences that captivate users. I strive to create meaningful and memorable connections between people and digital mediums through decision-making rooted in empathy and strategy. I work with a design process rooted in data-driven research and ethnographic approaches.
I went to Georgia Tech where I studied Computational Media with a minor in Industrial Design. My university experience was an amalgamation of computer science, digital media, and design, shaping my interdisciplinary background. Recently, I was a KPCB Fellow at DoorDash dabbling in design and front-end web technologies.
Fun facts that I normally throw out in icebreakers:
- I've traveled to 9 countries and lived in 6 different cities (including one abroad for a semester). Always on the hunt to add to the count!
- Photos I've taken garner surprisingly exciting attention every once in a while. Some cool places where my images have landed:
- As selected featured submissions on Unsplash with 1 mil+ views and 6k+ downloads.
- In a mobile gallery truck where prints were available for purchase and 100% of profits were donated directly to the Atlanta Community Food Bank.
- On a viral Buzzfeed article garnering over a million views.
- I got caked hard by Steve Aoki at his Brooklyn Mirage show.
I love when people reach out - don't shy away from the button below whether it's to chat over brunch, discuss potential opportunities, or just a simple hello! 😊👇🏼