places I've worked at:
Georgia Tech's CoLab
The Goat Farm Arts Center
Bank of America
a little about me...
I'm a Brooklyn-bred creative who finds joy in spending long afternoons in art museums, in storytelling through photography, and by designing experiences that captivate users.
I'm in my third year at Georgia Tech, studying Computational Media with a minor in Industrial Design. My major (CM) places a central focus on the intersection between computing and the arts - perfect for little ol' me who couldn't give up one or the other. All of my coursework, side projects, and even current part-time job revolves around some sort of an amalgamation of computer science, digital media, and design.
Fun facts that I normally throw out in icebreakers:
- I was able to travel to 11 cities last year (most without an expense out of my own pocket).
- Photos I've taken garner surprisingly exciting attention every once-in-a-while. Some cool places where my images have landed:
- As a featured submission on Unsplash with 200k+ views and 1k+ downloads.
- In a mobile gallery truck where prints were available for purchase and 100% of profits were donated directly to the Atlanta Community Food Bank.
- On a viral Buzzfeed article garnering over a million views.
- I'll be spending the first half of my senior year (and 21st birthday) in Copenhagen, Denmark this upcoming fall through an exchange program.
I love when people reach out - don't shy away from the button below whether it's to chat over brunch or just a simple hello! 😊👇🏼